[AT] Need some hauling help....

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 4 12:07:16 PDT 2004

Can't find Hardyville in Google.  I'm going to Lexington a week from
tomorrow for 4 days but my little Mazda/Ford P/U couldn't hold but about 2
of them with my load for the show. Gas isn't a problem but small trailer
with 1 7/8" or 2" hitch is.  If I had one and was anywhere close would pull
north and drop at Farmers or around Portland or Winchester at one relatives
or another.  I'll be going from GR to Kell Illinois then over 64 to
Lexington.  Back the same route but could cross to Indy and points east then
head north.
John Cable
CABLEKNIVES of GR
Grand Rapids, MI