[AT] Fwd: morning

Almost-Running Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:58:15 PDT 2004

Rob, Over Memorial Day weekend we went up to the Grand Canyon of PA area.
We saw several pourcupines including one twice the size of a large ground
hog.  I didn't realize they are great tree climbers but they sure seem to
be!  I'm not sure where they range in PA.  When we lived in State College I
never saw one south of 80 and I have never seen on in SE PA.

Dana

SE PA