[AT] Portland attendees - I need transportation for a tractor

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:56:18 PDT 2004

Spencer, I tried.  I really did.  My mom and some other relatives are going
to Myrtle Beach for vacation this week.  I tried to get her to pull a
trailer down behind her Jeep but she won't do it.  Now I wish I'd have gone
on the trip, I'd borrow a trailer and pull down behind my truck...........

Mike