[AT] Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 05:01:10 PDT 2004

	Hi Mike, I missed this one and don't even have an excuse. ;-(
My paper comes at 3:30AM most mornings so it is there when I get up
between 5:30 and 6:00AM. It has gotten to the point that on ads like
this, if you don't call before 7:00AM, the item has been bought sight
unseen and they are waiting for the guy to come with the cash and a
truck or trailer. We live in Orange County and the area that prefix
is assigned to is where one of the few remaining large tractor dealers
has his place of business. If I were him I would read these ads too
and considering he has quite a few antique tractor lined up for sale
in his lot - maybe 25 or 30 at all times - I would not blame him for
buying anything like this that comes along.

	Having said that, some days I beat him to these deals but it
is not easy. grins.

Cecil

> I hope someone from the list got this... I called about it, and he said
> someone bought it sight unseen!!  Owner said he parked it 20 years ago when
> he bought another tractor... hasn't touched it since other than to air up
> the tires when he listed it.  Wish it were coming to my yard...
>
> Mike
>

>>>Farmall Super A 1954 w/loader doesn't run, parts or restoration, tin and
>>>loader good cond. $600 obo. Orange Co. NY 845-457-4611.

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson

Allis Chalmers tractors and equipment