[AT] OT - Quiet generator

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Aug 2 16:13:40 PDT 2004

If you want quiet, get a Honda EU series.  Their biggest one is 2800 rated
watts, and is about $1600.   You get what you pay for.  They are 59 db at
full load - you can stand next to them and have a normal conversation.  They
also make a 900 watt ($600) and a 1600 watt ($1000).
I don't own one, but certainly appreciate when someone else in the
campground does have one.

If you want to run your whole house (and maybe the neighbor's), I would look
at something a little bigger.  This would work:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42908&item=3830270288
&rd=1

Jim