[AT] OT - Quiet generator

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 13:52:21 PDT 2004

John,
I bought a craftsman 6300 watt  with 9000 surge it will run my whole house
and I have everything on electric  except the heat. It cost less than a thousand
and has a float charger to make  sure that you are ready to go. A Honda or
Yamaha is a great system but then it  cost 3 times as much and for the
occasional user unless you are rich I would not  pay that much. Be sure to get enough
power for the whole house because you may  need it for a few days and if you
use electric cooking and water heating you  will certainly need the 220.

Just be sure to be able to isolate your  house from the power company when
running it or they may come rip it out for  you. They don't like the back surge
up the line that is supposed to be  dead.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460