[AT] Battery

tomehrkam at houston.rr.com tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 09:04:20 PDT 2004

I have found the Duracell to be the best. I use rechargable batteries
for the camera. I use Duracell in the Flashlight,FRS radio and GPS. The
rechargable batteries self discharge over so time so they are not so great
for those applications.

Sounds like a bad batch of batteries or you are drawing too much current
from them. I second the motion. Contact Durracell.

Do not ever use RayOVack in anything you do not want damaged.

Use rechargeable batteries in the camera. Purchase two or three sets and a
charger. It will probably be years before you have to replace them.

I use rechargable batteries in all my Antique tractors. :-}

http://mail2web.com/ .