SV: [AT] OT waste oil heater ?

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Mon Aug 2 02:47:56 PDT 2004

This made me think of a priest not far from us. He liked drinking and had done so when he was driving home one evening. Almost at home he met the cops (and that is a rare thing in his neck of the woods). The policemen recognised him and waved hello, he saw it was the police and paniced so he decided to switch of the lights. The cop driving saw that the lights suddenly dissapeared in his rear mirror and feared that that had driven drove off the road or something. so the police made a U-turn but didn't find him so they followed the road the few kilometers to the priests house and got there in time to see the  priest having a hard time getting out of his car and walk to the house...

/Mattias

P.S.
I've had vacation for three weeks and some modem problems at home  so if anyone tried to send a message directly to me I'll eventually find it sometime among all the other 700 messages. When I catch up someday I'll post some pictures of some swedish tractors and other things.