[AT] Battery

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Mon Aug 2 05:30:53 PDT 2004

I have found Duracell batteries to be the worst quality of all AA's.
Especially for tractor shows(on topic).  The japanese batteries last
three times longer and cost half the price.  I have found Fuji AA's last
longest and you can get a 40 pack for about $8.00 at Sam's. If you don't
want to use non-American batteries, use Eveready Energizers.  Stay away
from Duracell and Ray-o-vac.  But I would use Ray-o-vac before I would
use Duracell.