[Ford-ferguson] Manual for hydraulics (Wagner mod.HF3DFF Ser.#12863 )

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Mon Aug 2 05:25:54 PDT 2004

If it were me, I would try the 9N-2N-8N-NAA Newsletter
<http://www.n-news.com/>. They have a large selection of reproduced Ford
and Ford related manuals. It seems to me that I have seen Wagner loader
manuals in the listing, but I don't have the current list handy, but the
old list I have (3 years old) shows manuals for WF3 and WM series
loaders. Rob Rinaldi, the publisher, is always adding more manuals, as
subscribers lend him theirs for copying.

To get the complete 8 page master list of all archived manuals, send 6
first class postage stamps with your name and address to:

9N-2N-8N-NAA Newsletter
PO Box 275
East Corinth VT 05040-0275

Or go to: >http://www.n-news.com/archives.html>

Another source is to set up an eBay search to tell you when such a
manual pops up.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
  -  George Santayana (1863-1952); US (Spanish-born) philosopher.