[AT] Farmall B Grill

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 16:22:36 PDT 2004

Ok someone out there must know where I can find a decent priced grill for a
Farmall B even if its aftermarket.The one I have is beyond help and I can't
find one anywhere that I won't have to take a loan from the bank to purchase it.I
am working on this thing for a friend if it were an Allis it would be much
easier for me to find the parts never dealt with Farmalls much.Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks all, Shawn McCarty

     1937 Allis Chalmers WC