[AT] ATIS boxes

Jim Hoffman jslash at execpc.com
Sun Aug 1 15:18:28 PDT 2004

> By the way, I will be bringing the boxes to Portland as the "Time Capsule"
> we'll open and look at on this 10th anniversary Portland gathering.
>
> Spencer

Wow...  That might be enough to get me to journey to Portland this year!
The problem is it's right on the heals of a family vacation to Florida.
Will be very difficult.  BUT...  I can still remember the get-together
at Paul Bazzetta's place to start the boxes on their way!

Any idea what day/time you might have the *ceremony*???   ;)
If I show up *spur of the moment* would I still be able to find a
place to stay??

TIA!

Jim/

--