[AT] Semi OT: Paypal for our tractor parts, etc.

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:50:09 PDT 2004

Shawn,

I happened to catch this on Kim Kommando last evening.  If the link below
doesn't work, put ( paypal.com/settlement ) into google, and it will
redirect you.  I just tried it and it worked o.k., but said they are having
problems due to very heavy traffic.  The deadline to file is in October.

http://www.settlement4onlinepayments.com/

Charlie V. in soggy WNY