[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 07:47:36 PDT 2004

I could Dean but it is a very good quality radial tire (load range D or E.
Don't remember which)  There is really no need for it to have a tube in it.
I think some slime or fix a flat will solve the problem.  I just don't know
which brand works best.   The tire was very hard to mount because the side
walls are so heavy.  If I felt like taking it off I might be able to get it
to seat by cleaning it up and trying again so putting a tube in it would
involve doing the work I'm trying to avoid.

Charlie