[AT] OT Craftsman Compressor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Apr 16 06:39:41 PDT 2004

Apparently I have the only model of Devilbiss/Porter Cable compressor not in
the suit.  It is a 3.5 hp and I bought it during the suit period (actually
on the last day 01/31/2004) but my serial # does not match the correct
pattern and none of the example pictures look like mine.

Oh well,  I miss out on the $50 of free stuff.

Charlie