[AT] IH Anvil

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Apr 10 09:29:09 PDT 2004

H.L.,

Were you in the group that took the tour of Portland Forge in 2002?  Most of
us got special anvil shaped paper weights with their name on them as
souvenirs.  For those who don't know, Portland Forge is right next to the
campground.  Jack Rouch who along with his son Bret is in charge of tractor
parking is an employee who arranged the tour for 50 or so of us.

I have my anvil paper weight on the shelf in front of me.

George Willer