[AT] Dodge diesel oil filter number

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 9 13:25:42 PDT 2004

I remember those "Toirol" oil filters alright. The first Cockshutt 40 that
my Dad bought in 1967 had one installed. We eventually replaced it with an
original equipment style filter off a wrecked 40. I imagine the old filter
body housing is still around the farm somewhere. Might be a collectors item
by now.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html