[AT] restoring a steering wheel

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Tue Apr 6 06:30:54 PDT 2004

Cecil...

I use PC-7 because it sets up slower than Bondo and gives more time to shape
it.  I file it and sand it down, fill in where I need to, seal with a
primer, fine sand, and then spray paint with a matte black.  I've never been
very good at this kind of fine work but I'm proud of how my steering wheels
have turned out.

Rog