[AT] new album on the ATIS Image Depot

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 07:13:37 PDT 2004

Oops sorry I subtract the amount of expense I would have had to spend at
todays gasolene prices for 9 hours extra driving and the trip is pretty darn
reasonable.  Plus after $500 is spent in 1 year all trips thereafter are 20%
discounted by badger lines.
John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI