[AT] OT Weather vane

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 1 12:38:40 PST 2004

Nice weather vane Mattias. I am sure it is unique since it was custom made
for you. I have a similar one on the barn but it is a horse. A local retired
farmer used to make them. The weathervanes are constructed of heavy metal,
they should last longer than the building that they are mounted on. I'd like
to make one with a silhouette of my old Cockshutt tractor on it one of these
days. Of course the list of things I'd like to do keeps getting longer.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html