[AT] Farmall tractor

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Apr 30 21:23:24 PDT 2004

Larry,

What you say is true of the A, but the Cubs always had the same wheels on
both sides.  Considering that that little engine is offset only 7 1/2", most
Cubs with an adult operator have more weight on the right wheel.

If you had a cast wheel for a Cub, you should have kept it... it would be
valuable.  I currently own 24 Cub rear wheels, and they are all pressed
steel.  I could use a heavier one for the LEFT side to offset the weight of
the driver.

George Willer