[AT] 630 handclutch and charging problem

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Fri Apr 30 22:05:47 PDT 2004

If you have avoltmetert, put the positive lead on the positve  and the neg
on neg. It should read 12-12.5 volts. Start the tractor. It should read
13.5-14.5 volts positive. If it does, the charging system is not the
problem. If bit is charging at this rate, and it still will not hold a
charge, the battery is bad.
Larry Mason
Hackensack MN