[Allis_Chalmers] Off-line Sat. & Sun.

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Apr 30 18:08:28 PDT 2004

	I will be off-line from very early Saturday until Sunday
evening. I mention this only because anyone that has never
posted a message or a new sign-up will not be able to get a
first message approved until Sunday evening. No one else
should be affected at all. It is very rare that I am not
here at least twice a day, this is one of those times.   :-)
Have a great weekend...
--

"farmer"

My latest list "No Nonsense Horse" (includes donkeys & mules).

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511