[AT] 630 handclutch and charging problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Apr 30 19:45:56 PDT 2004

Karl:

Typically a generator has to put out more voltage than the battery is at in
order to cause current to flow. What really hasn't been clarified is that
the generator is putting out the 10 amps or there is a drain of 10 amps from
somewhere else. Ricky hasn't clearly identified when the gauge shows a plus
10 amps.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com