[AT] Two Allis Chalmers U's

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Apr 30 14:30:15 PDT 2004

Charlie,
My Grandpa's D-14 has been in a shed when not used (I've even got the
side panels that everyone took off).  Mechanically it neeeds a few
things fixed but it is the tractor I learned to drive when I was about
7.  I've just learned of someone local who does restorations - my other
tractors are work tractos so they probably won't get the full treatment
but the D-14 may get the full work up (it and my Massey 35 are the best
tractors I've ever driven).