[AT] 630 handclutch and charging problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Apr 30 09:58:56 PDT 2004

Ricky:

If the gauge is showing a +10 Amp reading it probably is charging the
battery. Maybe the battery isn't holding it. Is the battery hooked up as
positive ground? If it is setup as negative ground the +10 amp reading may
be displaying a 10 amp drain or the generator may not be polarized properly
or the wiring is messed up. Lots of different things could be wrong here.