[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 30 08:14:01 PDT 2004

I can only remember one instance of having to use a rim sealer product on a
tire. It was a small Massey riding mower. The local tire/repair shop brushed
on some black liquid, tar-like product all around the sealing area where the
tire contacted the rim. As I recall it was a successful repair but I don't
have the mower any more. The product may have been made by this company
http://www.rematiptop.com/ Stock number 76 in the 16 oz can.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html