[AT] 630 handclutch and charging problem

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Fri Apr 30 06:02:04 PDT 2004

I finally adjusted the hand clutch to where I can easily back up to something.   I think the bolts were tightened unevenly.  The castle nuts are to the second hole of the studs.  Does this mean I need new clutches?

The generator is showing about 10 to 11 amps positive on the gauge.  My friend told me last night that it was charging the wrong way and that I need to redirect the charge on the generator.  He said since it was positive ground it should show the charge on the negative side of the amp gauge.  It is not charging the battery as it has been hard to start.  It started great yesterday after the battery charger had been on it for about an hour.  What do you think?  Ricky