[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 04:32:07 PDT 2004

	I don't know about Charlie's case, Jim, but I have
12 golf cart wheels and another dozen rubber tired wagon
wheels that seem to leak whenever they want to. I dread the
thought of buying 24 tubes to stop the leaks in all these
small tubeless tires. I thought there has to be a better
way and am hoping bead sealer will do the trick and keep
the rubber on these tires from drying out and leaking.

Cecil