[AT] The Le Sueur, MN swap meet

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 18:14:16 PDT 2004

>  I also purchased a nice Winchester Model 67 single-shot bolt-action .22!  I've always wanted one like that and couldn't pass it up when I found it.  Turned out to be a good day for me!
>
> Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN

	I'm glad you enjoyed the show and that you found that Winchester
single shot .22. rifle. My father bought one brand new for me when I was
11 years old in 1941. I can tell you that without question I put thousands
or rounds thru mine. My younger brother still has it but I imagine it is
pretty well worn out by now.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson