[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 17:51:23 PDT 2004

George,  I was looking for a quick and dirty solution.  I'm NEVER going to
get the slime out.  Someone at the tire place that installs the next set
will have to worry about that.  This trailer gets pulled about a 1000 miles
a year if that much so unless I ruin one of the tires on something they will
be on there for a long time.  They have already been on there for several
years and I can barely see any wear.

I just wanted to see folks opinions of those sealers.  I thought I
remembered a good discussion about them on the list some time back.

Charlie