[AT] Reverting back to winter??? Thought May had sprung

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Thu Apr 29 04:43:59 PDT 2004

It's been in the high 70's to low 80's here until yesterday. I don't think
it ever
reached 70 and we got just a few sprinkles. That is on top of the nearly 5
inches
we got last week.
I spent the day replacing the back door on the house. We had a repeat break-in
and this time the back door held, so they chunked a brick through the sliding
glass door leading into our bedroom. Spent about 4 hours Tuesday night cleaning
up the glass. Today I've got to get plywood screwed up over the opening.
The back
door had to come first, since the sliding door is under the covered patio
and the
atrium door that will replace it has to be special ordered. It's raining
again, so I
guess I won't get the yard mowed today.

Phil