[AT] Hail in the Heartland

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 28 20:58:38 PDT 2004

Thanks Chuck, glad you enjoyed the photos. I feel the digital pics I take
now are not quite up to the 35 mm standards I was used to but its just so
convenient to get the pics onto a floppy disk and go home and view them on
the computer the same day.
Those big fenders on the Cockshutt 550 were , as far as I know, the only
type available on that series. I have never seen one with smaller fenders.
The older series like my 40 and 50 did have two styles . The small "leaf"
type fenders and the big full fender type. I only have one with the full
size fenders and its a parts/project 40 diesel in the back of the shed.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html