[AT] Two Allis Chalmers U's

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 28 18:00:13 PDT 2004

Grant,  how long do you think those U's have been sitting in that field?  I
can't get over how good shape they are in.  Considering the severe weather
you have up there it would seem like they would be destroyed.  I guess heat
and humid, sometimes salty, air are worse on old stuff than that cold dry
air you have up your way.

It's a nice find.  I hope you can get your hands on them.... and soon.

Charlie