[AT] trailer lights

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 11:53:16 PDT 2004

Greg,

   I responded about an hour ago but the email did not
come through. Use NEVER SEIZE on all connecting point.
Be it mounting or wiring. Stuff works great. I have
one trailer that I built in 1984 and still to this day
have not had a problem with my lights.

Jim
--- "Easley, Greg" <EasleyG at health.missouri.edu>

=====