[AT] Long tractor

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:33:08 PDT 2004

I have seen a Long tractor in weeds for years now and the owner died
last year but the tractor is still there. So, I decided to see what was
left and if it can be easily made to run. Starter missing but that is
about it as for missing major parts. Needs tires, seat battery box work,
appears all tin work is there and decent. It has 910 as a decal on it
but I think that is a number from the county or previous owner. The ID
tag looked as if the Model is 1540. Is that probably correct and if so,
anyone have any idea as to value. What is the horsepower? Diesel engine
is made by?

Wayne