[AT] trailer lights

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 10:46:52 PDT 2004

Greg,

   I have built and rewired dozen of trailers. When
you mount the lights take the time to make sure you
have bare steel at the mounting place and use NEVER
SEIZE on the area where the bolt/stud and nuts are. I
have one trailer I did in 1984 and to this day I have
not had one problem with the lights. Use NEVER SEIZE
at ALL connecting points. Use NEVER SEIZE on the bulb
connections.
   This is my 2 cents worth.

Jim

--- "Easley, Greg" <EasleyG at health.missouri.edu>
wrote:
> Can any of you folks tell me where to buy trailer
> lights that have a
> wire
> for the ground?   I'm tired of fighting bad
> connections...
>
> Greg
> http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416

=====