[AT] 630 JD is home and running

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 28 05:24:09 PDT 2004

H.L.  It sounds like the governor was set with too much pre-load.
I don't know just how the JD governors are actuated but it is a pretty easy
adjustment on the AC's I'm familiar with.  I have mine loaded up a bit on
purpose but I wouldn't want someone unfamiliar with the tractor doing any
close work with it as it is.

Charlie