[AT] Used aluminum pistons?? - NO GO!

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Apr 28 07:33:41 PDT 2004

Walt/Greg:

Thank You both. I was concerned about the wear issues. You verified my
suspicions. I haven't overhauled enough engines to be that observant but
they were suspect to me. Thanks for the help. I have decided not to buy
them.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com