[AT] Hail in the Heartland

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 27 22:26:52 PDT 2004

We never know Dean. But they are predicting rain and possible snow for us
tomorrow so its very changeable here too.
Got a few pics uploaded at http://community.webshots.com/user/rusty6100 in
the machinery auctions album.
I'd never heard of a Manitoba portable engine before. This was a big one at
14 hp. Sure sounded good running.
Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html