[AT] LeSueur pic is up

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 27 22:00:20 PDT 2004

Bill:

Looks to me like the James Gang!  :-) Did you happen to see a vendor that
was selling a bunch of JD NOS parts at the meet? From Beresford, SD. He said
he sold quite a bit of NOS JD stuff there. Beresford isn't too far from my
home town in IA. He is putting a list together of what he has left. I may
try to see what he has in June.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com