[AT] 630 JD is home and running

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 07:41:15 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/27/2004 7:23:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
diamondp at centex.net writes:
Anyone have as much heck as I do backing up to something with a handclutch?
What is the trick?  I will get you some pictures  soon.  Ricky
You should try it with my Case LA 8500 lbs of tractor with manual steering,
BUMMER. all I can say is its hard to controll the clutch with one hand and the
steering wheel with the other. sometime I use my foot to gently ease the
clutch up to get it moving but that not to safe.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460