[AT] 630 JD is home and running

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Apr 27 08:02:10 PDT 2004

Ricky: I think I'll says "Thanks" but it will probably come back to bite
me. Don't think for a moment that I will not find the right time to
mention your driving GREEN!
BTW Keep your feet slightly on the brakes until you get enough
coordination to look backwards, push in the clutch, and think. All at
the same time.

Wayne