[AT] Holiday Charity Auction Results

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Mon Apr 26 18:37:28 PDT 2004

Walt, remeber you and I talked of our Navy days, as a Director of Emer
Management  here in Ohio, the Red Cross is not what we remeber, lots of
changes, and not for the better, their are part of our local plan BUT only
because of the law, a local disaster service group covers for them, I will
look you in the eye and tell you it is so, sorry but their are NOT what you
and I remember, there are a few good one but few and far between
Jerry NW Ohio