[AT] Holiday Charity Auction Results

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Apr 26 17:14:12 PDT 2004

Come on guys. Forget the pissing contest and the bad mouthing of the Red
Cross. Isn't it important to direct this to where the soldier's family gets
the most benefit? Let's direct our energies on who are the right charities,
not bad mouthing the bad ones. I think there has already been a very good
suggestion. Maybe we can focus on a good cause for a change instead of
mental masturbation!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com