[AT] Case Model V

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Apr 26 09:36:42 PDT 2004

    Dave;
    I have a Case V and also a VC. They use the Continental
F124 engine and a 4 speed Clark transmission and rear axle.
    I like the V better than I like my VA, though they look a
lot alike. There are very few parts that are common between the
V and VA series.
    I have been out on my V this morning pulling a dump trailer
and harvesting inferno fuel for the Portland inferno.

                        Gene