[AT] M-H Pony Questions??

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Mon Apr 26 07:35:51 PDT 2004

Hi John,

We have one of those MH sickle mowers around here. I think ours may be
missing a part or two(or 10?). I really doubt it matters though because I
don't beleive it will ever be mounted again unless maybe we take it to a
show. We had at least part of the original Mower setup instructions. I think
it had been in oil at one point and was in very bad shape. I will ask Dad
next time I see him if he has it, he was keeping it in a folder with some
other Pony literature at one point.

I had pictures at one time of a Pony with a Henderson FEL on it just like
the one that I had on my Allis B. The Hyd pump was mounted to the PTO on my
B it was a Charr Lynn unit. Here is a link to a picture of that B

http://my.voyager.net/~daljr/tractors/B2.jpg

I looked through all of my backup files and I could not locate the pictures
of that Pony with loader. It was restored and looked great though ;)