[AT] Work Day at Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Apr 26 04:24:58 PDT 2004

    Landen;
    I tried to get them to come to my place this saturday to
clean my fencerows, but didn't have any takers.
    It was a fun gathering there. The club even treated us all
to dinner at Ponderosa. I was certain there were twice as many
people at the dinner than we had working. The group thinned out
some after dinner.

                        Gene