[AT] Re: ATIS Portland Dinner 2004

steve sewell sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun Apr 25 20:31:21 PDT 2004

At 11:09 PM 4/23/2004 -0700, Dave Rotigel wrote:
>Hi All,
>         I'm once again taking care of coordinating the Annual ATIS Dinner
> during the Portland Show this year. The dinner will be on Thursday August
> 26th, 2004 at 6:00 PM at the Back 40 Junction in Decatur. Decatur is
> about 25 miles North of Portland, and the Back 40 is on Rt. 27 (on the
> left as you are driving North) at the North end of town.

Dave: I will be there. As this will be the 10th year of the ATIS meet. 10
years ago I got Spencer, Brice and a few others to meet me at Portland. All
of us set down for lunch at a table (read that 1 table) behind the Lions
club booth on Friday for lunch. It has grown a bit.

>Dave
>PS, Ellen promised me AIR CONDITIONING this year!

Ellen deliveries on her promises.

- Steve

Steve Sewell
Albany, Ohio USA