[AT] A 130

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 24 08:05:24 PDT 2004

The location is a bit out of my range but I'm always interested in seeing
pictures of an old IH truck. I went to my first auction of the year
yesterday. Came home with sunburn and windburn and a Case IH finishing mower
for my brother and SIL. So it was'nt a bad day. The only real old iron I saw
there was the remains of  a Gould Shapely & Muir stationary engine laying
half buried in the grass. I was surprised they didn't try to auction it off
at least for scrap iron.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html